Welcome to SMF!

Started by Simple Machines, January 03, 2015, 12:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simple Machines

Welcome to Simple Machines Forum!

We hope you enjoy using your forum.  If you have any problems, please feel free to ask us for assistance.

Thanks!
Simple Machines

Netwörkheäd

Sweet. Quick Reply from the get-go. All righty, then!
Let's not argue. Let's network!

Ironman

Glad to be here! Looking good too!

Netwörkheäd

That's the magic of 150x150 avatars.

Also, I added in your posts from the other forum. I need to change up the levels for the posts, now...

Reggle

Oh, we get to keep post count? Nice!

Netwörkheäd

Just added yours in. It's not hard to do.

Ironman

That's awesome!

Also, something I noticed. The new site is not reachable if you are using OPEN DNS. I had to change my home settings to the Googles DNS to get to the site. I am sure that will cleared up in a few days, just giving you a heads up. Another item, I know it's early still so I am just asking. Is there any plans to incorporate this site on TAPATALK?

deanwebb

Quote from: Ironman on January 03, 2015, 06:24:39 PM
That's awesome!

Also, something I noticed. The new site is not reachable if you are using OPEN DNS. I had to change my home settings to the Googles DNS to get to the site. I am sure that will cleared up in a few days, just giving you a heads up. Another item, I know it's early still so I am just asking. Is there any plans to incorporate this site on TAPATALK?

DNS should sort out in the next few days. I hope...

And, yes, I'd love to do what's needed to get this to work with Tapatalk. I'm on that now.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

deanwebb

Just added Tapatalk functionality. Search for networking-forums.com and scroll down past the Bulgarian forums and stuff... it's there, I just added it.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

jinxer

Ironman

ChestHair

Quote from: deanwebb on January 04, 2015, 10:04:17 AM
Just added Tapatalk functionality. Search for networking-forums.com and scroll down past the Bulgarian forums and stuff... it's there, I just added it.
Thanks!

Reggle

Quote from: Ironman on January 03, 2015, 06:24:39 PM
Also, something I noticed. The new site is not reachable if you are using OPEN DNS. I had to change my home settings to the Googles DNS to get to the site.
I just realised I used OpenDNS since the beginning and it worked fine. Strange...

hizzo3

Maybe took a few hours to work through the grapevine. OpenDNS works for me.