icecream-guy

Slow at work this afternoon

:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

NetworkGroover

Looks like a new window sticker.
Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Nerm

Quote from: AspiringNetworker on May 27, 2016, 01:04:18 PM
Looks like a new window sticker.

You realize I now want a window sticker like that on my car right?  8)

Dieselboy

I think this is way over my head.

NetworkGroover

Better hurry up and jump on that Ristau... money could be made here... you know just about every network engineer would buy that, right?

icecream-guy

Quote from: AspiringNetworker on June 01, 2016, 10:38:46 AM
Better hurry up and jump on that Ristau... money could be made here... you know just about every network engineer would buy that, right?

niche market, no real money to be made. Believe me, the toothbrush holder gig I'm involved in, sucked up lots of money with little reward.

just give me 5 cents per piece on the first million produced for coming up with the idea, and have at it...
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

NetworkGroover

Quote from: ristau5741 on June 01, 2016, 11:00:45 AM
Quote from: AspiringNetworker on June 01, 2016, 10:38:46 AM

niche market, no real money to be made. Believe me, the toothbrush holder gig I'm involved in, sucked up lots of money with little reward.

just give me 5 cents per piece on the first million produced for coming up with the idea, and have at it...

Network engineers like stickers and t-shirts - not brushing their teeth.  Duh.

dlots

Sorry, so many single points of failure I felt the need to help it out a little.

NetworkGroover

And that, boys and girls, are how little branch offices are made....

Nerm