Cisco ACS - Only Use Internet Explorer

Started by deanwebb, June 08, 2016, 12:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icecream-guy

thanks for the link, just sent it out to the team as a heads up
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

routerdork

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln

NetworkGroover

Quote from: routerdork on June 15, 2016, 08:49:33 AM
Quote from: deanwebb on June 15, 2016, 07:38:49 AM
Quote from: wintermute000 on June 15, 2016, 04:58:34 AM
Maybe we can rename this forum to ciscowritesshittysoftwarewhathappenedtotheirQA.com

I think you misspelled bradreese.com.  >:D
LOL

That comment is pure win.

About QA though.. maybe that's part of their problem.  Arista doesn't do QA.  If you think that sounds weird, look up Ken Duda's speech on software quality.
Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

wintermute000

LOL yeah that blog. I just checked it and it seems like he's taken a break and is writing about candy

deanwebb

So it would seem... dishing about candy doesn't have the same *edge* as ripping into Cisco, but I bet it's less stressful.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

icecream-guy

Quote from: deanwebb on June 16, 2016, 06:26:20 AM
So it would seem... dishing about candy doesn't have the same *edge* as ripping into Cisco, but I bet it's less stressful.

Cisco lawyers probably got to him for ripping into Cisco.  Probably got free candy out of the deal instead of hush money and went underground.
this is all conjecture on my part....

Netwörkheäd

He actually is related to the guy that invented the peanut butter cup.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Let's not argue. Let's network!

icecream-guy

deanwebb

It's within five months, that's... uh... sheesh, really?

:ckfacepalm:

icecream-guy

really, I just let it drop, I should have publicly shamed him. but I didn't.

deanwebb

Yeah, public shaming just makes them resent your superior knowledge and intellect and makes them plot your demise. Never ends well.