Main Menu

Tapatalk

Started by deanwebb, January 04, 2015, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

OK, is anyone else able to see threads/content for this forum in Tapatalk? I could send a PM, but I don't yet see the forums. Anyone else having this issue?
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Ironman

I am able to see the forums. From what I can tell its all working perfectly via Tapatalk.

Netwörkheäd

I can see them fine now. sweet.
Let's not argue. Let's network!

SofaKing

Networking -  You can talk about us but you can't talk without us!

wintermute000

Putney

Hm, I can't find the forums. Will keep trying throughout today.

Netwörkheäd

Type in networking-forums.com and scroll down a long way. Almost a ridiculous amount of scrolling, but it's there. Using it now, in fact.
Let's not argue. Let's network!

Putney

Turns out tapatalk pro is not the same as tapatalk haha. All good, this reply is from the tapatalk app.

hizzo3

Usually when I go to forum in browser on my android devices, it will ask if I want to view in Tapatalk. I'm sure its probably a redirect with a link. Doesn't happen here though.
I gave up scrolling in Tapatalk after about 10 mins.

deanwebb

Maybe you went too far if you took 10 minutes. I had it within 2 minutes of scrolling.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

hizzo3

OK... Now its el numero uno on the list.

deanwebb

Sweet. Good to know.

Ironman

I'm lost, I got a new phone and re-downloaded Tapatalk Pro but I can't find the forum. . . . . ?

deanwebb

Quote from: Ironman on September 19, 2015, 10:44:27 AM
I'm lost, I got a new phone and re-downloaded Tapatalk Pro but I can't find the forum. . . . . ?

Type in networking-forums.com and scroll down a long way. Almost a ridiculous amount of scrolling, but it's there.

Dieselboy