Best way to pull a bumper sticker off car paint?

Started by icecream-guy, December 16, 2016, 12:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icecream-guy

Thinking it's time to remove the old networking-forum.com sticker of my rear tailgate....
the "s" keep washing off.
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

LynK

@dean

I think the easier answer is to redirect him to a site where he can buy his NEW bumper sticker..
:problem?: :problem?:
Sys Admin: "You have a stuck route"
            Me: "You have an incorrect Default Gateway"

deanwebb

We gotta make bumper stickers now?

Just print off the logo at top and duct tape it to the car... :awesome:

So, seriously, who's up for some merch with an "s" on it?
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

Ironman

Goo Gone is the stuff you want to use. Heat it up with a hair dryer and rub it with the Goo Gone.

icecream-guy

what a PITA  wouldn't pull off, just itty bitty pieces. had to resort to the straight edge razor and finally got it off in about 100 pieces, wd-40 to remove the adhesive.
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

deanwebb

I went by the s-less forums a few days ago. Lots and lots of spamlinks and guys promoting dump sites. I was going to post a comment, but my account was locked out. I'm guessing because some spammer tried to brute force it... or it could just be lack of use... either way, it was a sad, sad sight of a site.

:facepalm1: