Settit's VM and AD Videos

Started by deanwebb, February 07, 2015, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Somestuff

I'm not sure if it's happening for anybody else but both of the videos come up as private. I searched the youtube page just incase I missed something but I'm not seeing them there either.

deanwebb

This was today they came up as private? I know they are longer than 10 minutes, so that may have something to do with it... are you following the channel?
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

Somestuff

They've been that way since I came across them on sunday afternoon for me at least. That's why I finally figured I'd be the squeaky wheel since I'm just getting into being able to use esx and the like for home use and studying. Oh and I don't have a youtube login (crazy I know in this day and age). I've just always gone to a site and clicked on the links be it youtube or a place like this.

deanwebb

You're right. When I log out of YouTube, I don't see them. OK, I'll see if I can fix them... brb...

deanwebb

They were private, but I switched them to public. Should be viewable now. I logged out and counted all 15 videos in the channel and these two are viewable. I think what happened was that they were set to private when Settit first uploaded them and that there were initially issues with them being as long as they were. I had a few things to tinker with, but they are all up and the work wasn't that hard.

:dance: