Has anyone gotten 9000v working in GNS3 with player/virtualbox?

Started by LynK, May 03, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynK

I cannot seem to get this stinking NX-OSV appliance working. I have tried multiple ways, all of which fail. Tried vmware player/virtualbox.etc. running GNS 2.0.
Sys Admin: "You have a stuck route"
            Me: "You have an incorrect Default Gateway"

wintermute000

LynK

I have tried getting Vmware player/virtualbox/gns3 vm to work. I have even tried to import the .gns3 appliance. I cant get anything to work. lol. Im going to give it another go here. Let you know the results.

icecream-guy

Quote from: LynK on May 04, 2017, 08:32:17 AM
I have tried getting Vmware player/virtualbox/gns3 vm to work. I have even tried to import the .gns3 appliance. I cant get anything to work. lol. Im going to give it another go here. Let you know the results.

:itcrowd:  :rtfm: :kiwf:

:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

deanwebb

Ristau's given a solid, three-step process that's surprisingly scalable.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

LynK

and time saving.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I dont wanna pay $200 for VIRL. lol.

NetworkGroover

Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

deanwebb

Quote from: AspiringNetworker on May 04, 2017, 10:45:44 AM
You know what does work in GNS3?

>:D

Brocade? Cisco? D-Link? Extreme Networks? Fortinet? Gigamon? HP? Infoblox? Juniper? Kwikbyte? Linksys? MikroTik? Netgear? Opzoon? Proxim? Qualcomm? Realtek? SMG? TP-Link? Ubiquiti? VTECH? Wachendorff Elektronik GMBH & Co. KG? Xirrus? Yamaha? ZyXEL?

Surely, it's one of those, right?

:yeahright:
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

NetworkGroover

Quote from: deanwebb on May 04, 2017, 01:10:30 PM
Quote from: AspiringNetworker on May 04, 2017, 10:45:44 AM
You know what does work in GNS3?

>:D

Brocade? Cisco? D-Link? Extreme Networks? Fortinet? Gigamon? HP? Infoblox? Juniper? Kwikbyte? Linksys? MikroTik? Netgear? Opzoon? Proxim? Qualcomm? Realtek? SMG? TP-Link? Ubiquiti? VTECH? Wachendorff Elektronik GMBH & Co. KG? Xirrus? Yamaha? ZyXEL?

Surely, it's one of those, right?

:yeahright:

Nailed it! ;)
Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

icecream-guy

Got an email a few days ago, GNS3 v2.0 was released, maybe that will fix everything.
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

deanwebb

Quote from: ristau5741 on May 05, 2017, 06:29:57 AM
Got an email a few days ago, GNS3 v2.0 was released, maybe that will fix everything.

Will it still support Wachendorff Elektronik GMBH & Co. KG products?

If not, someone, somewhere will upgrade GNS3 and then, suddenly...

:whatudo:

LynK