Peerlyst Security Library...

Started by deanwebb, June 30, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073DQ873G

^^ Book 3 from Peerlyst is out. I wrote chapter 2 in book one as well as book 2. I wrote chapters 1 and 2 for this book.  :smug:

It's good, so go and get it, nice, short, 99-cent resource. All funds benefit Peerlyst and its community and it will eventually be free if you can't afford 99 cents.

But, if you would like to download, read, and review these books, I would be very thankful for your efforts.  ;D
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

matgar

Seems interesting, is this the 3rd edition so only need the latest, or is it a series of books where you should read them all?

deanwebb

It's a series. Don't have to read them all in order. :)

They cost 99 cents at first and then once they get on iTunes, the price at Amazon goes to zero with the price match. But, hey, 99 cents? Drop in the bucket for a great read, right? There should be some laughs in my chapters because that's how I write 'em.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

matgar

Quote from: deanwebb on July 01, 2017, 11:30:32 AM
It's a series. Don't have to read them all in order. :)

They cost 99 cents at first and then once they get on iTunes, the price at Amazon goes to zero with the price match. But, hey, 99 cents? Drop in the bucket for a great read, right? There should be some laughs in my chapters because that's how I write 'em.
99 cents?
While its still cheap I see if for    $1.24 amazon. Or is the 99 cents just without VAT?

deanwebb

May be without VAT... or international currency conversion...