ASK THE HEADHUNTER When a headhunter has to fire a client to save a candidate

Started by deanwebb, September 30, 2017, 06:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

When a headhunter has to fire a client to save a candidate

In the September 19, 2017 Ask The Headhunter Newsletter, a headhunter screws up. Question I read your PBS NewsHour column, Job interviewers shouldn't be asking for your salary. Here's why. I am a new headhunter and I agree with everything you said in that article. I recently had a deal fall apart with a client in the northeast who was ready to pay up to a $220K base salary. My best candidate was making $150K in the midwest. He checked off most of the boxes on their wish list, was in a niche, and there are not a lot of

The post When a headhunter has to fire a client to save a candidate appeared first on Ask The Headhunter®.

Source: When a headhunter has to fire a client to save a candidate
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.