Cisco Live

Started by burnyd, February 18, 2015, 09:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Just registered for RSA in SFO. Fun times.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Dieselboy

I just received some more info on Live!

Quote from: cisco
Dress Code
The dress code for the Cisco Live program is business casual.

But, my dress code for work is combat shorts / festival shorts and a short sleeved polo-type shirt. I don't think people will see that as business casual. Guess I'll have to wear jeans, poly-type shirt and skateboard kicks.
:awesome:

mmcgurty

Quote from: Dieselboy on March 10, 2015, 02:23:26 AM
I just received some more info on Live!

Quote from: cisco
Dress Code
The dress code for the Cisco Live program is business casual.

But, my dress code for work is combat shorts / festival shorts and a short sleeved polo-type shirt. I don't think people will see that as business casual. Guess I'll have to wear jeans, poly-type shirt and skateboard kicks.
:awesome:

I work for a teen clothing retailer and we do not dress business casual.  We wear jeans and t-shirts/sweatshirts.  If we wear khaki's and a polo people ask if we are interviewing somewhere.  I went to Cisco Live in 2013 and wore cargo shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops.  I don't think it really matters to be honest.

mmcgurty

Quote from: srg on February 20, 2015, 12:13:30 PM
I'm going. When do session booking open?

sent from phone.

Good question, I haven't seen where I can start scheduling classes yet either.

that1guy15

Someone from cisco mentioned on twitter Net-Vet registration is mid-march and for everyone else its the end of the month.

Looks like they are still finalizing slots and presentations as we speak.
That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net

javentre

It opened for some NetVets today.
[url="http://networking.ventrefamily.com"]http://networking.ventrefamily.com[/url]

that1guy15

I havent even started looking through the catalog...
That1guy15
@that1guy_15

burnyd

It should open up for everyone on the 31st I believe?

Ironman

Ironman

burnyd

Ha, March 31st for everyone March 24th for netvets.

routerdork

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln

burnyd

that1guy15

Mostly setup.

So for everyone going what say you about a NF meetup?
That1guy15
@that1guy_15