Cisco Live

Started by burnyd, February 18, 2015, 09:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Last year, just me and killabee met up. If you guys can get at least 3 together, that will break the NF record and set the initial NFs record.

(See what I did there?)
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Fred

Quote from: deanwebb on April 01, 2015, 10:28:31 AM
Last year, just me and killabee met up. If you guys can get at least 3 together, that will break the NF record and set the initial NFs record.
Well, who's got a hefty expense account?

I'll be there this year. Having gone through my scheduling I'm super excited. Plus, CCIE Written is scheduled for Wednesday morning (so let's avoid tuesday night for a meet-up).

that1guy15

Well Wednesday night is the concert.  Still have not heard anything out of INE for their party. Starting to think they will not have one.

That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net

burnyd

They announce their party late every year so I wouldnt worry about it.  Monday night is probably the best day.  I do not think a lot goes on Monday night.  Tuesday I believe is the CCIE party.

dlots

I think I actually get to go this year, never been before!