HTCIA members

Started by dlots, October 13, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlots

Hey

I am looking to join the HTCIA.  I need 2 current members to vouch for me.  Anyone here a member that would be willing?

deanwebb

What is HTCIA, if I may ask without using Google?
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

dlots

Security and law enforcement group.

Kinda the anti black-hat group. (A hopefully a way to get into deep security/hacking that isn't illegal I am hoping)

deanwebb

Sounds like it may involve programmers and such... are you active in any users' groups related to security? That might help you get an in with current members.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

icecream-guy

have you check link-ed-in?

searched HTCIA, and am at least 1 hop away from a past president.
you might get one of your link-ed-in connections to introduce.
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.