AlphaSights Consulting

Started by deanwebb, February 24, 2015, 06:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Just did an hour-long phone conversation with a guy that had a question that I could answer. Got paid for it, even.

Anyone else here have any experience with them?

If not, should someone from that company hit you up on the LinkedIn, and you have an hour or so to spare during a weeknight, they're worth accepting that invite from.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

routerdork

Can't say I've heard of them. There was that one I signed up for before but never took any of the work. I think it was Maven. Do you pick a rate or does each call have its own?
"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln

deanwebb

I asked for their rate and got a good number from them. I prefer to have them give a number first so I don't lowball myself.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.