Multiple system connects in one switch

Started by j.sivasankar92, March 07, 2015, 06:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.sivasankar92

hello everyone's

System a,b,c,d (for example 4 systems).
this systems are connected in one switch.
I need to access the internet in A only.
others dont use.

sergeyrar

Put A and internet uplink in same VLAN, put B,C,D in other VLAN.

j.sivasankar92

Because i'm the newbie in cisco.i have plan to write an exam on the next month.

deanwebb

So what do you do if A needs to talk to B, C, or D?
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

j.sivasankar92

Then what will we do ...to communicate between A and B, C, D

deanwebb

This is similar to the question you posted in another thread. This is a basic exercise in routing.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

j.sivasankar92

Sorry Because I didn't get any reply that's why I'm started one new thread

deanwebb

hahaha, no worries. Although, it is better to bump an old thread so that people reading it, looking for a solution to a similar problem, can see it to its conclusion.