Autoattendant on CUCM using UC

Started by chaitunet, February 10, 2018, 12:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaitunet

Hello All,

I am looking to configure Auto attendant in CUCM using UC, where I did successfully configured auto attendant on UC and it is working with system default now I want to keep my personal greeting which says "Welcome to XXXX if you know the extension please enter or wait for assistance" I can upload the greeting but need assistance to configure system handlers for this instance.

My auto attendant number is 2000 so if someone rings 2000 either he can enter extension or wait for assistance, if he doesn't know the extension then 2000 should make a ring for assistance as it is receptionist number can someone please help me in this..

Thanks in advance

deanwebb

What version of CUCM / what version of UC? There may be version-specific items to consider.

Do you have this greeting set up as a general greeting or as a greeting specific to 2000?
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

chaitunet

@DeanWebb thanks for the reply, I am using 11.5 version of CUCM and UC and greeting is specific for 2000

deanwebb

I'm not a voice guy, but I think I may have found someone who is: https://ccieme.wordpress.com/?s=handler

^ a guy working towards CCIE/collab, searching his blog for "handler". He's pretty thorough in what he's covering, it seems.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.