Cisco Live - Orlando

Started by LynK, April 03, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynK

Any of you guys going to cisco live this year? Finally after 8 years in the IT, my new job (since November) is letting me go. I am very excited, as you can imagine and I hope to meet some of you for the first time down there.

So who else is going?
Sys Admin: "You have a stuck route"
            Me: "You have an incorrect Default Gateway"

deanwebb

Since I work for a Cisco competitor, my chances are slim to none. :smug:
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Otanx

I used learning credits to pay for the conference so I am signed up. Waiting on travel approvals. Our contract has not been extended past May so nobody wants to approve it. Should get the contract extension soon. This will be my third.

-Otanx

srg

som om sinnet hade svartnat för evigt.

mmcgurty

Coworker and I have signed up with CLC's and we booked hotel through the Cisco Live page so we could ride the buses to the venue but we haven't done airfare yet.  We'll see if they let us once we ask about that.

LynK

Those of you who have gone before, what would you say is the "dress code"? I don't want to under/over dress
Sys Admin: "You have a stuck route"
            Me: "You have an incorrect Default Gateway"

Otanx

A good pair of shoes, you will be walking a lot. People wear shorts and tshirts. You will want a light jacket or something as the rooms get cold.

-Otanx

Otanx

If you see a guy walking around in a Golden Knights Jersey number 42. Say hi.

-Otanx