ASK THE HEADHUNTER Interview ON: How to interview for 1,500 jobs

Started by deanwebb, May 01, 2018, 12:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Interview ON: How to interview for 1,500 jobs

In the May 1, 2018 Ask The Headhunter Newsletter, new technology levels the playing field between employers and job applicants. Enter the job seeker’s best new friend! Interview ON! Question For over 20 years the Internet and job boards have made it possible to maximize our chances of landing a new job because those jobs databases enable us to apply for 1,000 jobs instantly with the press of a key. Some "intelligent job agents" will even retrieve and e-mail me hundreds of matching jobs without my having to do anything but sign up. But no one has solved the problem

The post Interview ON: How to interview for 1,500 jobs appeared first on Ask The Headhunter®.

Source: Interview ON: How to interview for 1,500 jobs
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

dlots

You have your AI call my AI and we'll setup an interview :-D

What would be nice is if they would just post the salaries, don't waste my time with $50 helpdesk jobs:  "Oh we see you are a high ranking network guy with a buttload of good certificatoins.  Would you like to get a job doing helpdesk?"

deanwebb

It's too bad that there isn't an actual AI bot for job seekers... that really would streamline a lot of garbage.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

icecream-guy

Quote from: deanwebb on May 01, 2018, 09:23:50 AM
It's too bad that there isn't an actual AI bot for job seekers... that really would streamline a lot of garbage.

kickstarter?  gofundme?
then _WE_ could be the ones hiring..
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.