ASK THE HEADHUNTER You can’t CLICK to change careers

Started by deanwebb, May 22, 2018, 12:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

You can't CLICK to change careers

In the May 22, 2018 Ask The Headhunter Newsletter a reader wants to change careers… without the necessary experience. Question As someone who has only been out of work a few months, I am finding it really difficult to even get interviews, and all of them but one have been through networking. That being said, I’m trying to shift career paths since I was working in retail banking before and now, at 27, I’d really like to get away from being a teller. Do you have any advice on how to change careers, especially with no experience in other industries? Nick’s

The post You can’t CLICK to change careers appeared first on Ask The Headhunter®.

Source: You can't CLICK to change careers
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.