Networking-Forum admin found?

Started by Seittit, January 05, 2015, 03:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seittit

Maybe, but they killed the thread nonetheless: http://www.networking-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=46814

They also disabled both of my accounts :/

dlots

hizzo3

Mine still seems active... I may wait a week and see if anyone new posts up. I'll pm them to come on over. Lol

deanwebb

Yeeeeaaaaaah... wellllllll... day late and a dollar short for the want of a nail and all that... rule number one of an online community is that it's a community and communities need communication.

If I'm the only voice of admin here and drop off the face of the earth for a month and then show up again, it'll likely be to a cold, empty house. That's why I'm taking steps to have enough people involved in the running of the site so that there's always someone at the top that can take action when action is needed.

Also, my account still works there. That leaves open all kinds of opportunities for irony.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

deanwebb

They need to find him again... looks like the Infosec NF is down again.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

Seittit

I blame NAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deanwebb

:steamtroll:

Back up. Nice to know that we were here, through it all.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like it went down again, right when I was about to post a link to our YouTube channel... sort of a stealth link back to the plural of that site...  8)