Current listening...

Started by deanwebb, May 05, 2015, 03:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

"If You Want Blood" - AC/DC
:banana: :cheers: :dance:

Great music for writing emails to various groups explaining why we need to do certain things to increase security around here...
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

SofaKing

"Seeing Red" - Minor Threat
Networking -  You can talk about us but you can't talk without us!

deanwebb

"Masters of the Universe" - Juno Reactor

Because it's time to study.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

Otanx

I prefer relaxing music otherwise I would probably snap at work. Radio in the car is set 100% of the time to Margaritaville Radio. At my desk I have a Jimmy Buffett channel in Pandora.

-Otanx

deanwebb

There are days I need to chill, and then there are days I need to play Russian heavy metal.

deanwebb

SofaKing

Miss my MoJo but love this song!

"Ghost of Buddy" - Wisdom in Chains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbgxQQjq-Y

deanwebb

"The Best of Bossa Brava" - Brazilian Lounge/Chill

deanwebb

"Atom Bomb" by The Str!ke

Gotta love a band name that makes a strong password. Also, it's the jimmity-jam.

deanwebb

Space Rock, now... man, I'm loving this stuff and the youtube channel of the guy that posted it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M0enrCYo1A&list=PL6CE9CD042D03908F

Very trippy stuff, great to have on while I do scientific stuff with my computerized apparatuses. And this isn't for some hip, now, with-it, trendy kind of "cyber" or "hyper" science. This is honest-to-goodness 1970's land-a-man-on-the-moon-with-a-programmable-calculator science. That's right, I'm using the CLI.

SofaKing

Quote from: deanwebb on June 30, 2015, 09:08:41 AM
Space Rock, now... man, I'm loving this stuff and the youtube channel of the guy that posted it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M0enrCYo1A&list=PL6CE9CD042D03908F

Very trippy stuff, great to have on while I do scientific stuff with my computerized apparatuses. And this isn't for some hip, now, with-it, trendy kind of "cyber" or "hyper" science. This is honest-to-goodness 1970's land-a-man-on-the-moon-with-a-programmable-calculator science. That's right, I'm using the CLI.

Loving this!!!  Thanks for sharing :)

Check out Kyuss - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUDvRdDMc8k
edit:  This is what I listen to on long car rides.  Good driving music.

deanwebb

I shall, as soon as I finish off the spacey jams of Electric Moon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo24u42nsz0
So far, all of their stuff I listened to is great.

EDIT: What the heck, hit pause on the one to try out Kyuss... liking it lots... :rock:

(And, yes, that's a new smiley.)

icecream-guy

Quote from: deanwebb on June 30, 2015, 02:56:45 PM
I shall, as soon as I finish off the spacey jams of Electric Moon:

if you like spacey jams, check out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvRKsyAF-h8

really goes off the deep end at about 18:15 into it.
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

dlots

Audio book: Necronomicon
Music: Dolly Parton: Mule Skinner Blues
(These are what was loaded as my last played audio book and music)

that1guy15

Recently caught wind of TwentyOnePilots and am liking some of there stuff. Its a new beat and sound.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnX0L9QiftAcWdzeBx31xCw

Dude has some serious issues but hey if he can use them to make shit-tons of money, more props to him.
That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net