Cisco pandemic cert extenstions

Started by icecream-guy, May 15, 2020, 03:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icecream-guy

Checking my cert status today, looks like Costco extended certs for 6 month across the board,
my exams taken on July of 2019, no longer expire in 07/22 now expire in 01/23

:XD:
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

wintermute000

deanwebb

In the USA, there's a restaurant supply company called Sysco. They bought Forescout. It was fun to say, "Sysco is running Forescout!" :smug:
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

Dieselboy

Costco certs - How to Find a Bargain Associate

:)

config t

Crisco certs will help you slide into the interview but won't get you the job.
:matrix:

Please don't mistake my experience for intelligence.

deanwebb

Dieselboy

Quote from: deanwebb on May 22, 2020, 10:25:03 AM

How about Krusty certs?

I think they're the ones that have expired.

deanwebb

Ah, then I am a CCNP-Security + Krusty . :smug:

wintermute000

I'm still a CCNP security.
Watch me count the number of times I've touched firepower or ISE....
I'm almost embarrassed.

Otanx

Are you saying my Novell CNE 3 from 1997 isn't valuable? I worked hard for that.

-Otanx

deanwebb

Quote from: Otanx on May 28, 2020, 08:37:25 AM
Are you saying my Novell CNE 3 from 1997 isn't valuable? I worked hard for that.

-Otanx

I am MCSE, but expire.

Otanx

I remember when they did the MCSE 2000 and the old MCSEs were up in arms about having to get a new cert. That MCSE they got with NT4 proves they know what they are doing when working in an entirely new OS. How dare they make them take a new exam to get an updated cert.

-Otanx

deanwebb

Quote from: Otanx on May 28, 2020, 03:22:12 PM
I remember when they did the MCSE 2000 and the old MCSEs were up in arms about having to get a new cert. That MCSE they got with NT4 proves they know what they are doing when working in an entirely new OS. How dare they make them take a new exam to get an updated cert.

-Otanx

I almost got MCSE 3.51, but failed the Workstation test. Stupid questions on print queues. But that meant I went back on the NT 4.0 tests and passed and had it last longer. Then I went back to teaching and didn't want to fool with keeping up my MCSE. I was already thinking that if I went back to IT, it would not be as a sysadmin, but as a network guy.

And here I am. :smug: