Current Mistakes Thread

Started by deanwebb, May 19, 2015, 09:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Loading up the IPS user interface...

It asks to upgrade or to proceed without upgrading.

If I upgrade, I will hose up the IPS user interfaces of everyone in the company that works with the IPS devices. I do not want to click upgrade.

On my way to clicking "Proceed without upgrading", I twitch and click on "upgrade".

:rage:

Oh, is that my manager on IM? I wonder what's on his mind right now?

:printer:
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

NetworkGroover

Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

Nerm

"And children this is why we don't do crack before we go to work" lol.

I have done that before myself where you go to click on one button and then sneeze or twitch and "oops" lol.

NetworkGroover

Quote from: Nerm on November 12, 2015, 12:20:45 PM
"And children this is why we don't do crack before we go to work" lol.

I have done that before myself where you go to click on one button and then sneeze or twitch and "oops" lol.

You know what that's going to lead to right?  A new standard requiring confirmation windows have the OK/NOT OK buttons spaced at least 10 inches away from each other. ;P

NetworkGroover

You know... I used to look up to you guys.... but if getting on your level will result in involuntary body spasms :excited: ... I think I'll be ok with being dumb.   

:problem?: