Cisco live lunch?

Started by dlots, May 20, 2015, 03:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

that1guy15

yeah Im down for Cisco food on Tuesday to make it easier.
That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net

NetworkGroover

Quote from: burnyd on May 23, 2015, 10:46:19 AM
Steve, do you want to meet up with Ryan and I for drinks Sunday night?  This invite is also extended to everyone else btw.

I'm down.  Would this be the 7th?
Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

burnyd

NetworkGroover

Sounds good.  Once you and Ryan work out the details, you've got my email/cell. Just let me know where and when.
Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

dlots

We doing lunch today?

I'll sit as close to the convention center as I can at their picnic tables,  I am a big guy with a red beard, and will be wearing a camafloge hat

deanwebb

As I recall, all N-Fs.com members at Cisco Live! are required to eat lunch at the Cisco tables today.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

LynK

Man... I wish I was there. I would love to chat it up with you gents. We should do like a video conference sometime. I think that would be cool
Sys Admin: "You have a stuck route"
            Me: "You have an incorrect Default Gateway"

deanwebb

Quote from: LynK on June 09, 2015, 10:31:28 AM
Man... I wish I was there. I would love to chat it up with you gents. We should do like a video conference sometime. I think that would be cool

I would love to do that, too, but I'm a security guy, not a voice/video guy. :)
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

that1guy15

Yup yup. Still thinking 11am?
That1guy15
@that1guy_15

mmcgurty

I won't be able to join you guys today.  I have a lab scheduled for that time.  Perhaps another day if anyone is available.

dlots

Yep
that should work
~11:00 by the Cisco provided lunches
I posted a picture of myself today and am wearing my "you can find me" hat

that1guy15

I have no clue where everyone is going to meet. I'm in the social media lounge now. Someone hit me up on Twitter (@that1guy_15) if you know where to meet.
That1guy15
@that1guy_15

that1guy15

I'm in front of room 32 movng around.
That1guy15
@that1guy_15

deanwebb

You should be at the Cisco-provided lunch, looking for the guy in the camo hat.

dlots

I didn't realize it when I made the post, but there were Cisco provided lunches spread all over the place :-(