Wassup, Wintermute?

Started by deanwebb, July 09, 2015, 11:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

If you're up during APAC hours, say hi to Wintermute here.

Hi!
:banana:
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

wintermute000

er, hello? lol
pssst anyone want to buy some 1841s.....

deanwebb

Now I'm back up again. I am going to crash so hard later today.

And then I have a sleep study tonight. I'm either going to ace it or lie awake all night.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

wintermute000

What you studying for? Eating a Mickey Dees breakfast about to walk into my VCP DCV myself

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

deanwebb

Sleep study is to see if I need any nighttime breathing apparatus.

But I am studying 802.1X for my own interests. No test. I just wanna know.

Putney

Quote from: wintermute000 on July 10, 2015, 06:49:26 AM
er, hello? lol
pssst anyone want to buy some 1841s.....

I wanted to buy your terminal server but I probs lowballed you a bit much  :P (didn't expect a win on that one haha)

wintermute000

ROFL if you told me you were from networkingforums I might have gone with it. Ended up being beaten by some guy who bid 65 ROFL

still better than OCAU, they lowballed me really hard lol (30 bucks!)

Putney

Nah, already have a 2511 which does its job :)