WRT300n and WLC 2504 communication

Started by zyzzbraah, October 18, 2021, 07:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zyzzbraah

I need to use WRT 300n and WLC 2504 in Cisco packet tracer in the same topology. WRT 300n connected to WLC 2504. and I need to ping other devices from remote device. I couldn't find any examples where these two are used together. Would you help me with this topic

deanwebb

You say this is in Packet Tracer... I know the WRT300n is Cisco-Linksys, but I don't think it would be available in Packet Tracer. WLC 2504 is also end-of-life, so I don't expect to see it in PT, either.

At any rate, it's normal to keep vendors lined up: Cisco with Cisco, not Cisco with Linksys or Cisco with Meraki. Even though they share the same parent company, the product lines aren't designed to be interoperable.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.