Senior Security Opening in North Texas

Started by deanwebb, October 30, 2015, 06:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Great company, great people to work with, great pay and benefits. And you can work with me!

We have posted an opening for a senior network security engineer. Job is in Fort Worth, TX, which is a great place to live. This is a senior role, so it's for someone who should know rather a lot about security and not just be a R&S guy looking to do a job rotation.

If interested, PM me. If you know a person that might be interested, PM me. If you have questions, post away!
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

wintermute000

Quote from: deanwebb on October 30, 2015, 06:52:48 PM
This is a senior role, so it's for someone who should know rather a lot about security and not just be a R&S guy

Hey, that hurts! LOL

NetworkGroover

Shut it off.  Unplug it.  Secure.

Hire me.
Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

deanwebb

Quote from: AspiringNetworker on October 30, 2015, 08:59:31 PM

Hire me.

When can you start? Also please send resume.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

NetworkGroover

Quote from: deanwebb on October 30, 2015, 09:59:55 PM
Quote from: AspiringNetworker on October 30, 2015, 08:59:31 PM

Hire me.

When can you start? Also please send resume.

Psssh.  You dare ask for a resume after my pro answer?  Your company isn't good enough for me.  ::)
Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

wintermute000

I can't but help recall this classic spiel

"The Hunter tracks the hacker, we are led to believe, using his wits, cunning, and instinct. It is this hunter instinct that many companies are looking for. An Instinct, that I possess, in a number of different levels from IP address to street address, to locating photographers of particular photos, to building intrusion proof networks, and rock solid stable computers for long term usage."

deanwebb

Quote from: wintermute000 on October 31, 2015, 01:26:42 AM
I can't but help recall this classic spiel

"The Hunter tracks the hacker, we are led to believe, using his wits, cunning, and instinct. It is this hunter instinct that many companies are looking for. An Instinct, that I possess, in a number of different levels from IP address to street address, to locating photographers of particular photos, to building intrusion proof networks, and rock solid stable computers for long term usage."

That is EXACTLY who we are looking for! We have many IP addresses, we prefer that we not have intruders in our networks, and we prefer that most of our computers be used for the long term, preferably with some stability.

We need the kind of guy that can put  8) in his signature and mean it.

Dlots, you said once that you met that guy... can you forward me his contact details? Unless he is working deep undercover to find the hackers. I wouldn't want to bother him if he's finding hackers at the moment.

icecream-guy

for those wet rainy commutes, does the job come with a boat?   
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

deanwebb

We recommend that you buy a house high on a hill and then work remotely.

True story, we got a guy that lives way out in the boonies. If it sprinkles, he stays home, since his driveway will flood if you look at it cross-eyed. Good times.