Gift Ideas for the Security People in Your Life

Started by deanwebb, December 21, 2015, 05:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Nerm

deanwebb

Obviously, you need to find a way to expense them for your business and then "hire" me as an "outside consultant" who is "expert" in using them, then we can all "have some fun."
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Nerm

Oh no need to buy that stuff then. I have some expert baffling belkin gear ready for you now lol.

that1guy15

Oh thinking back when [radicated] and [radicated] . People would [radicated] [radicated] [radicated]  for just [radicated] .

It was a great time and [radicated] [radicated] ....

Just a sec guys someone is knocking at my door, brb
That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net