Interop - May 2nd - 6th Las Vegas
VMWorld - August 28th - Sept 1st Las Vegas
ONS - March 14-17  SANTA CLARA, CA

Whats on your radar?
That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net

routerdork

I was told after one year of employment I can sign up for one event a year. I got 11 more months.  :boohoo:
"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln

Netwörkheäd

RSA for me. Because security.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Let's not argue. Let's network!

wintermute000

I'm lucky if I get to go to Cisco Live here in melbourne, and its not like we're the largest Gold partner in the region or anything
I'd love to go to vmworld
its not really a cost thing (in terms of going to the conference), its the lost revenue of a billable resource not billing + all my projects slip a week behind which won't look good.

burnyd

Interop - May 2nd - 6th Las Vegas
Open network user group spring May 9th - 11th San Francisco
Cisco Live US (CLUS) - July 10th - 14th Las Vegas
VMWorld - August 28th - Sept 1st Las Vegas
Open network user group Fall October 24th - 26th New York city

I think thats it for now.  Interop is a big maybe.  I realistically just want to go for the future of networking speak from packet pushers and a few other things.  Seems like everything is in vegas this year.

SofaKing

Aruba Atmosphere - March 6th - 11th Las Vegas
Networking -  You can talk about us but you can't talk without us!

Nerm

Mikrotik MUM - April 28-29 - Fort Worth, TX (As long as my April schedule allows it.)

that1guy15

Quote from: burnyd on December 30, 2015, 10:39:39 PM

I think thats it for now.  Interop is a big maybe.  I realistically just want to go for the future of networking speak from packet pushers and a few other things.  Seems like everything is in vegas this year.

Yeah my wife is pissed about that. We are trying to figure out how she can go to CLUS. 

Have you been to ONS? How does it compare to ONUG? Im looking at both.
That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net

deanwebb

Quote from: Nerm on December 31, 2015, 08:03:07 AM
Mikrotik MUM - April 28-29 - Fort Worth, TX (As long as my April schedule allows it.)

Hey, cool, that's where I work! Fort Worth is a fun town, especially Sundance Square around that time of year.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

burnyd

Quote from: that1guy15 on December 31, 2015, 08:35:22 AM
Quote from: burnyd on December 30, 2015, 10:39:39 PM

Yeah my wife is pissed about that. We are trying to figure out how she can go to CLUS. 

Have you been to ONS? How does it compare to ONUG? Im looking at both.

I have never been to ONS.  I can tell you that you will get your chance to go to onug lol. onug is great I have been to the past 3.  I wouldnt miss it.

Nerm

Quote from: deanwebb on December 31, 2015, 08:39:05 AM
Hey, cool, that's where I work! Fort Worth is a fun town, especially Sundance Square around that time of year.

If I get to make it then I will need to hit you up for the best restaurants to eat at. :)

deanwebb

Registering for RSA sessions now... one is a presentation on dealing with Russian malware... presented by two Chinese guys...  :think:

Misdirection in action?
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Nerm

Quote from: deanwebb on January 04, 2016, 11:06:28 AM
Registering for RSA sessions now... one is a presentation on dealing with Russian malware... presented by two Chinese guys...  :think:

Misdirection in action?

:rofl:

mmcgurty

I am really hoping for Cisco Live 2016 in Las Vegas, NV this year.

dlots

Don't think I am going to anything this year :-(