Weekend Thread!!!!

Started by icecream-guy, January 09, 2015, 02:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Ravens-Pats game did not disappoint.

Left the Seahawks-Panthers game after Seattle got that pick-6 to make it 31-10. Carolina put up a good fight, but made too many errors to last a full 60 minutes against Seattle at home.

Looking forward to the Cowboys-Packers game today. Will the cheeseheads be supreme, or did the Pokes bring their graters?
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

deanwebb

THREE-DAY WEEKEND IN THE USA!

I'mma make some videos. I think I'll make one on tracer-t!
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

icecream-guy

not much for me, got to run to Costco, stock up on supplies, they are running low

been wanting to check out this place http://madhorsebrewery.com/index.html for a while..  local brewpub.

Watch NFL Football on Sunday.

Monday off.

:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

wintermute000

1.) Play 18 with an old buddy (carts!!!!! WOOHOO)
2.) Finish labbing VRF route-leaking, RSVP explicit ERO, RSVP-TE with classes and any L2 SP features the vSRXs can handle (not a lot is my understanding.... no VPLS for me!)
3.) Finish reading all the JNCIS-SP PDFs and start on practice exams/re-reading weak points (metro ethernet OAM, ugh)
4.) Steel up for my final week in my god-forsaken current position. FINALLY FINISHED WOOHOO  :excited: [size=78%] [/size]

Seittit

attending Texas Hawking Association's annual field meetup outside Fort Hood. Here's some friends I've made so far:

Gyr-Peregrine falcon hybrid

Male Peregrine falcon

Female Peregrine falcon

Many other raptors out here: Harris hawks, red tail hawks, red shoulder hawks, and even a golden eagle!

deanwebb

Great shots, Settit. Putting your SLR to real good use.

scottsee

Worked from home from 8am-12pm on some SharePoint bullshit. Went to the data center and racked our new Seagate PnP Evault 50TB cloud storage backup appliance from 2pm-5pm.. Took the Family to dinner and a movie this evening.  Seahawaks Tomorrow!!  :excited:
scott see

deanwebb

Cthulhu Wars arrived yesterday. Weekend plans just took on a more Lovecraftian aspect...  :not_worthy:

icecream-guy

supposed to be a wet sloppy  rain/ice/sleet/snow event tonite and tomorrow then again sunday night into monday.
hunkering down at home,  for most of the weekend. got to get new shoes on the car though Sat AM. should be a fun ride in the ice and snow on badly worn tires.

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

Seittit

I have a couple INE rack rentals planned for this weekend, finishing up their CCIE R&S workbook's coverage of Layer2, may rent a DC rack to play with OTV.

Sunday is dedicated cooking day, but my girlfriend is taking me on hawking in west Houston. Never seen a rabbit taken out before, but I'm sure the hawks will do just fine. No Ted Nugent style photo ops, promise.

deanwebb

sgtcasey

On-call this weekend so not much.  I need to sit down and do some reading on QoS, though.  I either don't understand what I'm seeing happen or I've got a bug on an ASR-1006.
Taking the sh out of IT since 2005!

Ironman

Celebrating my daughters 6th Birthday! Also enjoying the snow, its coming down pretty good right now.

Seittit

We took in a red-tailed hawk last night, his name is Fred and he's partially blind.

wintermute000

beautiful bird

Well using Seittit's post in the Guides section I ran up a dedicated linux GNS3 server and loaded it with IOU. Amazed at how much faster everything runs in Linux.

I also bit the bullet on VIRL so I now have more labbing options than I know what to do with - CSR100Vs on ESXi, IOU on GNS3, IOU on VIRL, any combination breakout to my real rack....

And to think I'm still banging my head on the INE v4 multicast lab in the old GNS3..... God I hate multicast so much.

In meatspace, played 9 rounds and hosting a BBQ tomorrow for 'Straya day. Unfortunately its not my beer buddies but rather our mother's group, which means the house will be over-run by babies. To avoid accidentally stepping on anything I will just park myself next to the grill with a supply of meat and beer so there's worse things to be doing I suppose! LOL