Weekend Thread!!!!

Started by icecream-guy, January 09, 2015, 02:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

EPIC WEEKEND THREAD GRAVEDIG

I plan to ban anyone else doing epic gravedigs this weekend. :D Nice to see there's a warning if it's been more than 120 days since the last post.

Anyway, I get to move some boxes into a storage room so that my wife can proceed along with her remodeling project.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

Otanx

So no bans for adding to this right? You already dug it up.

Wife's birthday is Sunday. We are going out with friends tomorrow for dinner, and got tickets for Jeff Dunham. Sunday my wife wants to go train BJJ in the morning, I will take her somewhere nice for lunch. Then she will probably play Destiny all afternoon. She took Monday off as well, but I have a project finishing on Monday so I have to work. If the other side will get their shit together I can have this wrapped up in a couple hours, and head home.

-Otanx

icecream-guy

hey, that exercise and loosing weight thread was only about a month old,  no epic grave dig there. It was on page 2.... :)
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

Putney

Nightshift :(
12 hour nights in the NOC for me!

deanwebb

Wrote a fun story called "The Truth About Dragons." It's set in an alternate universe in which old British towns could have "shire" in their names. Also, dragons.

http://zzzptm.com/wordpress/?p=1894
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

SofaKing

Was working on moving to new house this past weekend.  Hoping to be done moving this Wednesday so I can focus on cleaning the old house to get it sold.
Networking -  You can talk about us but you can't talk without us!

deanwebb

Question: if I work from home all this week, does my weekend start whenever I finish replying to an email and there's no new email awaiting my reply?