Useful Links

Started by RTFM, January 09, 2015, 03:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTFM

Would it be a good idea to create a single sticky thread where members can post links to useful/meaningful sites so there is one thread for all the useful links?

show ip route x.x.x.x   % Network not in table

Seittit

Quote from: RTFM on January 09, 2015, 03:10:27 PM
Would it be a good idea to create a single sticky thread where members can post links to useful/meaningful sites so there is one thread for all the useful links?

Here is a great link to a thread started for great threads http://www.networking-forums.com/index.php?topic=68.0

deanwebb

:lol:

I's say links in various forums for things pertinent to those areas would be good. I'm interested in security stuff, but don't want to wade through a ton of BGP apps/utils to get to those... but, then again, we can set up a page with all the links, by type... it would be a great Guide.
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

wintermute000

might as well just dump my evernote collection :0