is it just me or is reddit networking full of passive-aggressive know-it-alls

Started by wintermute000, January 23, 2016, 06:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

NetworkGroover

Quote from: deanwebb on January 26, 2016, 07:09:49 AM
Quote from: TheGreatDoc on January 26, 2016, 06:50:37 AM
Quote from: deanwebb on January 25, 2016, 08:04:43 AM
Everyone here wants to be businesslike and any kidding is in good humor. I like to think that if we were all at the same company, we'd be a great place to work.

NFS International IT Consulting???? :think: :think: :think: :think:

We'd do fine until someone asks AspiringNetworker to do an ACI implementation.

:haha2:

Yeah..... I'd bring in a stuffed unicorn, leprechaun, extension cord, and a Staples "That was easy" push button.  Then I'd duct tape them all together and say, "Tadaaaaa - all you have to do now is plug it in!".

Sad part is it would be a faster, and probably more useful implementation. /rantover

:problem?:
Engineer by day, DJ by night, family first always

that1guy15

That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net

NetworkGroover

Quote from: that1guy15 on January 26, 2016, 10:56:44 AM
AspiringNetworker - Director of ACI stratagy and Unicorn Magic

Yeah.. here's my profile pic:

I'll be sure to add that to my business card.

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke

that1guy15

Quote from: AspiringNetworker on January 26, 2016, 01:48:47 PM
Quote from: that1guy15 on January 26, 2016, 10:56:44 AM
AspiringNetworker - Director of ACI stratagy and Unicorn Magic

Yeah.. here's my profile pic:

I'll be sure to add that to my business card.
I...I...dont know what to say.  :wtf:
That1guy15
@that1guy_15

deanwebb

We also have a best-of-breed hybrid cloud orchestration solution, if you're interested in giving us all your money.

NetworkGroover

that1guy15

Quote from: AspiringNetworker on January 26, 2016, 05:28:34 PM
Lol.... you guys are a trip  :rofl:
Dude you dont understand! This... This is a game changer!! Its the new Uber of Cloud orchestration!!
That1guy15
@that1guy_15

Otanx

AspiringNetworker gets ACI, so does that mean that deanwebb gets the ISE consultations?

-Otanx

wintermute000

Quote from: Otanx on January 26, 2016, 09:29:31 PM
AspiringNetworker gets ACI, so does that mean that deanwebb gets the ISE consultations?

-Otanx

Not just ISE, ISE with trustsec.... and coming this summer... Trustsec integrated into ACI.
Have fun with the unicorns deanwebb! (lights match, runs away)

deanwebb

Quote from: wintermute000 on January 26, 2016, 10:00:48 PM
Not just ISE, ISE with trustsec.... and coming this summer... Trustsec integrated into ACI.
Have fun with the unicorns deanwebb! (lights match, runs away)

:challenge-denied: :rage: :kiwf: :shock: :frustration: :snail:

NetworkGroover

Sounds like you got all the work Dean, cause we all know ACI is simple, flexible, and approved by Chuck Norris.  No work to do on my end. If your ISE integration doesn't work, it's clearly your issue.  :awesome: