What are you drinking thread

Started by that1guy15, March 02, 2016, 09:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

routerdork

Quote from: that1guy15 on March 03, 2016, 02:00:21 PM
Corssing my fingers that Ill get my hands on some Dog Fish Head 120 min IPA this year.

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occasionals/120-minute-ipa.htm
ABV:  15 - 20  IBU:  120

My liquor store (aka Dealer) was gonna hold back 6 for me last year. He got one shipment but they sent it to the wrong store. Delivery was instructed to send to main store but they took it as return to distribution. Never saw another batch all season... :(
A co-worker was telling me about some massive place in Denver for buying booze. Headed out there sometime this spring so I'm hoping to find some of these things I can never find.
"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln

deanwebb

Quote from: routerdork on March 04, 2016, 08:45:17 AM
A co-worker was telling me about some massive place in Denver for buying booze. Headed out there sometime this spring so I'm hoping to find some of these things I can never find.
It wouldn't be a Spec's store, would it?
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

routerdork

Quote from: deanwebb on March 04, 2016, 10:08:51 AM
Quote from: routerdork on March 04, 2016, 08:45:17 AM
It wouldn't be a Spec's store, would it?
I'm not sure. He mentioned that it was huge and had two floors. He said everything is cheaper than local for all the common stuff.
"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln

icecream-guy

Quote from: that1guy15 on March 02, 2016, 09:13:50 PM

Beer in hand: New Belgium Rampant Imperial IPA (8.5abc)

That's a nice  beer, had a few this past weekend.
:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.