CLUS 2016 - Who's going?

Started by that1guy15, March 18, 2016, 04:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

routerdork

ACI was pushed pretty hard at the recent Tech Days event I went too so I imagine you guys will get plenty of information on it. We already have some 9K's and are looking at a couple more for each DC. No plans for ACI now but the team wants to keep it on the radar and make sure the equipment is compatible.

No CLUS for me this year, still on probation. I think the other guys are going to VMWorld and maybe some Microsoft/Dell thing. Next year I get to go to CLUS though. So maybe by then ACI will be a better all around product we can use.
"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity." -Abraham Lincoln

that1guy15

Scheduling tool opens up next Monday May 2nd.

Get in quick as the popular classes will fill fast!
That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net

wintermute000

Quote from: routerdork on April 28, 2016, 08:24:56 AM
ACI was pushed pretty hard at the recent Tech Days event I went too so I imagine you guys will get plenty of information on it. We already have some 9K's and are looking at a couple more for each DC. No plans for ACI now but the team wants to keep it on the radar and make sure the equipment is compatible.

Standard cisco caveats apply..... (oh you can run it in open mode or ACI mode.... except depending upon the leaf/spine etc. the specific line cards, er..... )

icecream-guy

Quote from: wintermute000 on April 28, 2016, 08:21:32 PM
Quote from: routerdork on April 28, 2016, 08:24:56 AM

Standard cisco caveats apply..... (oh you can run it in open mode or ACI mode.... except depending upon the leaf/spine etc. the specific line cards, er..... )

Take that API, ACI, APIC or whatever you want to call yourself

...due to insufficient protection of API functions

https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20160428-apic

:professorcat:

My Moral Fibers have been cut.

srg

Quote from: that1guy15 on April 28, 2016, 12:15:07 PM
Scheduling tool opens up next Monday May 2nd.

Get in quick as the popular classes will fill fast!
If you're a NetVet it opened earlier this week.
som om sinnet hade svartnat för evigt.

that1guy15

Damn it! Had a Devnet session favorited on OpenStack deployment and when I went to schedule this morning it was gone. Boooo
That1guy15
@that1guy_15

bertschs

I'll be there 7/8 - 15.   Also planning on attending the DevNet Springboard event on 7/9 & 10:  http://hackathon.cisco.com/event/springboard-LasVegas-2016

that1guy15

Less than a week out for everyone going to CLUS this year!

Who is up for a NF(s) meetup for lunch? Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday look good for me right now.

I vote Monday.
That1guy15
@that1guy_15

burnyd

Otanx

I got approval yesterday. Now management is trying to figure out how to pay for it. Maybe that will get sorted out tomorrow. Lucky for me there is no travel involved. I don't know what my schedule will look like till I can get in and register for whatever is left, but I am up for a meet somewhere.

-Otanx

Otanx

Free Breakfast and lunch look for the big guy wearing a pink plaid shirt (aka my tablecloth shirt). I will be along the far wall somewhere, or just come up and say hi in the halls.

-Otanx