1s & 0s-Current Trend in Networking Series

Started by that1guy15, May 05, 2016, 06:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

that1guy15

Current Trend in Networking Series

Im kicking off a new series on various DC networking trends. All of these are technologies that are hot right now and I've been wanting to dig into deeper.

I'm not sure how this series will flow as Im jumping in and blogging as I go. The series will be structured from the ground up starting with the network infrastructure and progressing as we build out the DC.

Here is my base idea on
Source: Current Trend in Networking Series

From http://blog.movingonesandzeros.net/
That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

that1guy15

Quote from: deanwebb on May 05, 2016, 07:30:15 PM
This promises to be interesting.
Wait... you dont expect follow up post do you????
That1guy15
@that1guy_15

deanwebb

Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.

that1guy15

That1guy15
@that1guy_15