1s & 0s-ONUG Spring 2016

Started by that1guy15, May 14, 2016, 12:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

that1guy15

ONUG Spring 2016

I just returned home from ONUG Spring 2016 in Mountain View CA. I was lucky enough to be invited by my buddies Steven and Tom of Tech Field Day. More and more people are talking about ONUG over and WOOT I was finally able to attend!

I'm blogging my thoughts on the event in hopes to encourage more people and companies to attend and get involved with the ONUG community. They are doing great work
Source: ONUG Spring 2016

From http://blog.movingonesandzeros.net/
That1guy15
@that1guy_15
blog.movingonesandzeros.net

paulaugust

Recently i identified some errors in android device i decided to make Blog over it it might helpful to everyone so that they can debug their  devices  shortly i will post the link of the blog so that you can enjoy it .

deanwebb

Quote from: paulaugust on May 17, 2016, 01:32:20 AM
Recently i identified some errors in android device i decided to make Blog over it it might helpful to everyone so that they can debug their  devices  shortly i will post the link of the blog so that you can enjoy it .
Please do post the link in another thread on this part of the forum. Thanks!
Take a baseball bat and trash all the routers, shout out "IT'S A NETWORK PROBLEM NOW, SUCKERS!" and then peel out of the parking lot in your Ferrari.
"The world could perish if people only worked on things that were easy to handle." -- Vladimir Savchenko
Вопросы есть? Вопросов нет! | BCEB: Belkin Certified Expert Baffler | "Plan B is Plan A with an element of panic." -- John Clarke
Accounting is architecture, remember that!
Air gaps are high-latency Internet connections.